Saturday, July 19, 2014

Journal Post 07/19/2014

Weekend is here again, that you good sweet Lord! I am taking my son to the drive in tonight, they are playing Planes II and Earth to Echo. Braden is so excited, he has been telling it to the kittens in the house. He is so funny. I don't know what I am going to do without him in a week. I won't have anymore classes until the fall and he will be with his Meemaw and cousin for the entire week of the 27th. He is also very excited about that.
I am worried about my Mom though, I feel like she is taking on way too much with the kids and her mother for the week. She will be traveling to and from the fair, Branson, movies, putt putt, the list goes on and on. She is superwoman though, she always has been. She preached a great message to us growing up, she was never crazy about housework. Not a chore nazi either, she later told me when I was older that if it was between doing laundry or taking us to do something fun, she would push the laundry aside and let us go play.

No comments:

Post a Comment