Sunday, July 13, 2014

Journal Post 07/13/2014

I am so tired, but I cannot sleep. I think because it is a Saturday night, and I do not have to work in the morning I am either re-energized or I cannot shut my mind off. I hate it when my mind races so much that I can't concentrate on what should be one of the easiest tasks in the world. Why is sleeping such a challenge?
I figured for this blog post I would write as my mind wandered. Letting the thoughts do the writing for me.
I have to get the laundry done tomorrow, Braden's blanket and pillow need to be washed before he heads to daycare on Monday. David is snoring so incredibly loud I think my dog left the room just so he could get some rest too, as now he is laying on the couch next to me. Poor Boots. The kittens are restless, why do cats have to come alive at nighttime? Is this something that is just bred into them. A trait passed down for many thousands of years. Their big cat cousins  that live in the jungles sure do come alive at night. For some reason that is the first thing that comes to my mind when I walk outside at night, our house is so vastly surrounded by nothing but forest, it's almost a little nerve racking to think there could be eyes on you, as I walk to my car or step out for a quick indulgence of a cigarette. I feel like that is what I should be doing now, instead of writing, but I push through the urge. It is time that I gave up the habit. I gave it up for the entire nine months of my pregnancy with Braden and while he was breast fed, but temptation got the best of me after that time. I absolutely cannot stand to see women who are pregnant drinking or smoking. It is absolutely disgusting to me, how could you have such disregard for a human life you are growing. I hate to end on that note but I have frustrated myself thinking about the poor excuses for human life that roam this earth, stealing all of our air.

No comments:

Post a Comment