Friday, June 27, 2014

Pre-Writing Credo



One of the things I believe with such deep love and passion is that my family is everything. From my son to his great-grandmother. They all have impacted my life so greatly, they have ultimately shaped me into the driven person I am today. Without them I would not be where I am, nor would I be attempting to finish school. I am so grateful for their undying love and support I could never in my life thank them enough for all they have done for me.
My mother is one of my greatest inspirations. She is the one always standing behind me telling me that she loves me but knows I could do better. My son, he is the one that I think about when I get down on myself in regards to work or school. I think about him and all the anguish fades and I am given my second wind to pursue what I need to. Lastly (for the time being) I want to mention my Grandmother, this woman grew up with 7 siblings and was the oldest. She essentially raised these seven children with the help of her mother and never questioned it once. Even to this day I can’t say I have ever heard my grandmother really complain. She is who I get my work ethic from, no excuses, just get it done.

No comments:

Post a Comment