Friday, June 13, 2014

Jung Typology Test™ Reflection

My Personal Results: Humanmetrics Jung Typology Test™ Your Type ENFJ Extravert (22%) intuitive (38%) Feeling (38%) Judging (33%) •you have slight preference of Extraversion over Introversion (22%) •you have moderate preference of Intuition over Sensing (38%) •You have moderate preference of Feeling over Thinking (38%) •you have moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving (33%) I probably read over the results of this test five times, trying to compute exactly how I felt about it. I was deeply bothered by the moderate preference of Judging over Perceiving. I absolutely cannot stand the word "judge" and I am not talking about the type of Judge you find in a courtroom. To judge someone is cruel and unfair, even if we "know" someone we still have absolutely no right to judge them and I really don't believe I do that. This is the only part of the test that bothered me a great deal. The other statements struck me as dead on. I don't truly think the test will impact my writing, in text nor thought. I do however see it impacting me on a daily basis, at least for a while. I know I will probably pay more attention to how I interact with people and conflicts on a daily basis; especially in my job where there is usually some sort of problem to solve every day. The part of the test I agreed with the most was my moderate preference of feeling over thinking, I do tend to do that however I believe I put a lot of thought into was I am feeling so I was surprised the score was 38% over.

1 comment:

  1. Language changes across the context of fields of study. For example - judging as in the type indicator has to do with how you understand the world, not how you judge others. Understanding the type indicators will help you to reflect on their impact on yourself. ~Ms. A.

    ReplyDelete