Saturday, June 28, 2014

Journal Post 06-28-2014



Well, still no full nights sleep, but I am here at the library typing up this post. It is frustrating, I should be at home playing with my son and working on the lawn. Fortunately my super wonderful husband takes care of almost everything, including the cleaning of our house. I can't help but count my blessings, he is so incredibly wonderful and I don't know what I would do without his love and support. I don't know of any man out there that works harder than David. He usually has 16 hour days as a carpenter. Always in the middle of the weather, rain, snow, heat, etc. He just never complains. I am a lucky woman, no doubt about that!
I am hoping to be done with this homework within the hour. Why can’t work weeks be from Mon-Tuesday and the weekend be Wednesday, Thursday, Friday, Saturday and Sunday? That seems more fair. I mean I would still only work eight hour days I would just like to be paid for a forty hour work week. I suppose that will never happen. I guess I will just enjoy the weekend I have and make the two tiny days count. I am already thinking about next weekend, it will be one of those "great white buffalo" weekends where I actually get three days off instead of just two. I may dedicate one of those days specifically to sleeping. I can feel my eyes getting heavy even as I am typing this, and it’s not like I have a newborn in the house, I have just absolutely lost the ability to shut my mind off at night. It’s terrible and exhausting, but it is something I have always had to deal with this in one way or another. I think I am going to head to the store now and buy some melatonin. Until tomorrow my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment